News:

Main Menu

Airport Diagrams are missing in new build 243

Started by dkberesk12, June 06, 2021, 04:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dkberesk12

SIDS, STARS, approaches, airport diagrams,  all missing with the new build?  or is there something im doing wrong?

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot

dkberesk12

yes ive tried rebuilding multiple times, even going back to the last build that was working for me but no luck, still wasnt able to see SIDS STARS or airport diagrams. 

dkberesk12

UPDATE:  rebuilt database again, can see everything except the airport diagrams. when i click them the aerodrome page is blank, still shows the airport frequencies though.

tim arnot

What sim is this for?

Please attach the log file, including opening an airport diagram, and preferably also the database build. Thanks.

Tim. @TimArnot

dkberesk12

Using MSFS.  attached the log with some examples.    some airports have diagrams, other airports diagrams dont show up.   

tim arnot

Most of your database is missing. It has picked up stuff from your Community folder - Navigraph, and a bunch of addons, but nothing from your Official folder (and that's where all the layouts are).

So please check your install folder, and make sure nothing has been moved or renamed.

Tim. @TimArnot

dkberesk12

wow i had the content path only going to community folder...  boy do i feel like a dumb dumb.

rjevansuk

I managed to get the airfields, VOR, NDB and some VRPs but the airspaces aren't showing. Have I missed something?

tim arnot

Quote from: rjevansuk on July 27, 2021, 04:33:08 PM
I managed to get the airfields, VOR, NDB and some VRPs but the airspaces aren't showing. Have I missed something?

What sim is this for? (X-Plane for example, doesn

Tim. @TimArnot

rjevansuk

tim arnot

Try restarting Plan-G and build the database again. The MSFS database build is very memory-hungry, and sometimes it'll throw an error, especially if it's been running for some time. Usually it'll be fine after a restart.

Tim. @TimArnot

rjevansuk