News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

Cross Reference in v4 build 255 - bug?

Started by Gloster Approach, December 13, 2021, 07:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gloster Approach

I created a user-defined waypoint and added it to a flight plan. Then edited the waypoint to add a cross reference. I used the ADD button and searched for the VOR I wanted (Talla). TLA was entered in the identifier box. When I clicked OK Plan-G stopped responding and appeared to be spinning (25% processor usage, flickering lines in the flight pan display box). End Task.

On re-opening Plan-G, still unresponsive because the flight plan was in autosave.plg.( attached). End Task.

I managed to edit the autosave file and preserve the flight plan I had created on next load. The problem waypoint is named "M74 bends" and I wanted to see the bearing to TLA. I hope this info is useful.

tim arnot

Could you please attach the .plg file? You attached the log but not the plan.

Tim. @TimArnot

Gloster Approach

Sorry Tim - forgot to get back to this post. The steps above will reliably recreate the problem (W10 64bit Home 21H1). File attached - generated after killing Plan-G with task manager and removed the extra dot after the filename so I could post it.