News:

Main Menu

Can not find Plan-G.exe in download

Started by shivers9, January 13, 2010, 02:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shivers9

Just downloaded new ver. of the program 2 times...unzipped and do not have an exe file that I can see. any idea?
Love the program and thanks!!!

Sam

navion

Intel Q6600 - GeForce GTS250- XP sp3 - FS9 SP3 for IFR - FSX SP2 for VFR

arno

Quote from: shivers9 on January 13, 2010, 02:39:52 AM
Just downloaded new ver. of the program 2 times...unzipped and do not have an exe file that I can see. any idea?

Sam

Sam, after "unzipp"you see a map called "Plan-G". Put this map somewhere on your harddisk. In this map you'll see a exe-file ( yellow plane) called plan-g. Double click on it.

PS: You have to remove the older version first by deleting the map from your HDD

jschall

Quote from: arno on January 13, 2010, 11:58:34 AM

Sam, after "unzipp"you see a map called "Plan-G". Put this map somewhere on your harddisk. In this map you'll see a exe-file ( yellow plane) called plan-g. Double click on it.

Arno, I think you mean "folder", not "map".

Sam, the download file contains the folder "Plan-G", along with 3 Read-me files. Place that entire folder in the appropriate location.

- Jeff Schallenberg
Mont Saint Hilaire, Québec
FSX SP2, Windows 7, AMD FX-62, Nvidia GTX550ti

shivers9

Quote from: shivers9 on January 13, 2010, 02:39:52 AM

Sam

Thanks for the suggestions guys. The download file is fine. I had some sort of screw up in my winzip program. All is well now and thanks again for a really nice program.

Sam