1 (100%)
Don't use smileys.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

A400

Memory needed :

0.8.1.389 : 286 268 ko
0.9.0.41 : 229 720 ko

One could think that the latest version should run faster, but I noticed the contrary. It is slower, not stable, and freezes often. In that case, killing the application running is needed.

I noticed to that when importing flight plan from FS, as the corresponding datas are the same as in FS, the trail on the map does not match with the flight plan. I have to recreate this plan in plan G.

As for me 0.9.0.41 is not stable, I cannot try it further. I will  look for any improvement.

Regards.

TangoEcho

"As for me 0.9.0.41 is not stable, I cannot try it further. I will  look for any improvement."..........I suspect your system, still works as advertised, from day one, on my lowly system.

Tom

tim arnot

It's definitely faster and more stable here -- lots of changes internally to make it so.

You need to describe exactly what you are doing in Plan-G, what your map settings are, zoom level, how much information is displayed etc before we can begin to diagnose your problem.

Tim. @TimArnot

guyferri

I also have problems loading flight plans made with version 0.8.1 in version 0.9.0.

When I load a .pln file done with version 0.8.1 a lot of black lines appear on the map with version 0.9.0.

Please, if you need more information let me know.

Best regards,
Guillermo

tim arnot

Perhaps you could upload the plan in question?

Tim. @TimArnot

guyferri

Yes of course, I have added the .csv extension to the file due to the upload restrictions.

I also noticed that if you configure explorer to open .pln files with Plan-G, Plan-G does nothing with the file argument and you have to open the .pln file manually.

Thankyou very much for your help, let me know if I could help you in some way.

Best regards,

tim arnot

You mistyped the ADRAA intersection when you created the plan in 0.8. Now that 0.9 supports intersections, it uses the ADRA (only one A) intersection that you actually specified.

Tim. @TimArnot

guyferri

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Guillermo

A400

In a purpose to show problems in importing flight plans from Fs, I would like to join two PDF. Is that possible and how ?

Thanks in advance for answer.