News:

Main Menu

waypoint for helicopters

Started by paralaile, February 17, 2010, 12:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paralaile

Firstly thank you for your great software.
I was wondering if it was possible for you to do something like your VRP.pgn, like an icon for the checkpoints for helicopters. Because in France it is not necessarily the same points than for airplanes. La same thing but with another name and another color, eg HRP.png ?
Best regards
Dominique

tim arnot

Are they normally shown differently on French charts? Certainly the reporting points I've seen just use the same symbol regardless. but if you can show me some, I'll look at it (I have IGN and Jeppesen charts for France if that helps, although they are a couple of years old).

Tim. @TimArnot

paralaile

Thank you for responding so quickly. It's just for fun, and work pathways. Look at page 2 and 3 of this:

https://www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr/aip/enligne/fr/..%5CPDF_AIPparSSection%5CVAC%20HELISTATIONS%5CAD%5C3%5C1003_AD-3.LFMN.pdf

ET, HS, HY, HZ, PE, PX, PS are points for helicopters.
If the points for planes and the points for helicopters were in different colors, we might better distinguish them and so facilitate the work.
Thank you for your interest.

tim arnot

You could always use the 'Location' waypoint type (green circle) to distinguish them...

Tim. @TimArnot

paralaile