News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

Stop Running

Started by Royann, March 30, 2010, 10:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Royann

Hello
Can you help me please

I keep getting an error box coming up with the following message
Stop Running this script
A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly if it continues to run your computer might become unresponsive
Yes No

It doesen't matter if I press yes or no it still keeps coming back,also while it is showing I am unable to access any modules

Regards Royann EGMC

jschall

Hello, Royann.

That error occurs when Plan-G is being asked to draw too much detail (airports, navaids, etc). Try zooming-in more, and uncheck some of the objects in the Mapping tab.

- Jeff Schallenberg
Mont Saint Hilaire, Québec
FSX SP2, Windows 7, AMD FX-62, Nvidia GTX550ti

Royann

Hello Jeff

I am unable to get Plan-G to start now I still keep getting the same message,I have tried a re-load but with the same result.

Regards Royann

MichaelB

I too am having the same problem. I have re installed plan g but I still have same problem.
The program doesn't let you in to remove some of the settings.
Please help!

tim arnot

What error do you get? Does it create a log file? Have you installed DotNet 3.5 SP1?

Tim. @TimArnot

MichaelB

Hi Tim,
As soon as the program has loaded the warning appears and I cannot do any thing except to use taskmanager to stop Plan-g running.

Am running W7 and according to forum I do NOT need to install DotNet 3.5 SP1. Is that correct?
What is strange is that it did work when I first installed it.

I would be happy to help you try and solve the problem, what can I do to help?

Regards Michael.

tim arnot

That's correct, you don't need to install DotNet with Win7. If the Plan-G window opens, look in the log file and see if there is an error reported.

Tim. @TimArnot

MichaelB

Hi Tim,
I wish I could but because of this error I am unable to do anything except opening taskmaster and shutting the program down.

Can I look in any of the folders for this error report?

Mick.

tim arnot

In the main Plan-G folder. Plan-G_Log.txt

Tim. @TimArnot

MichaelB

:) Hi Tim,

I might have solved the problem.
At first I tried to reset the map & clear all settings in the Plan-G folder. Made no difference.

I checked with my firewall and it showed that Plan-G was only allowed "inbound", so I changed it to allow "inbound and outbound".
I then reset the map & cleared all settings in the Plan-G folder.

All seems to be OK now. I will monitor the situation and let you know if any further script errors occur.

Very good program, it's a delight to use. Thank You.  :)

Regards Michael

tim arnot

Tim. @TimArnot