News:

Buying something from Amazon? Please consider using my affiliate links - Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk - You get your stuff, Plan-G gets a little boost :)   

Main Menu

While flight planning right clicking zooms out instead of selecting

Started by srstacy, April 22, 2010, 06:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srstacy

When I right click to add an airport, or any point to a flight plan, 9 times out of 10 the map zooms out instead of giving me the option to add the point. It's very frustrating. I have to keep zooming back in, then after a while the option will finally appear to add the airport to the flight plan. It takes minutes to create a simple flight plan that should take only seconds.
I do make sure the hand is in the selection mode and not the grab mode when I right click.

tim arnot

The zoom only happens on a double click (it's a google function over which I don't have control), so maybe your mouse button is bouncing some. You could also try adjusting your double click speed in Control panel...

Tim. @TimArnot

srstacy

Thanks Tim, I guess I have a mouse with a defective right button. I adjusted the double click speed to all the way slow, and it seems to work a little better, but it still zooms out about half the time now. The left button works as advertised, and except for this little glitch I really like the program.