News:

Thou shalt confirm thine airspeed on final, lest the earth rise up and smite thee. (pre-landing checklist, v1)

Main Menu

Waypoint Arrow sizes

Started by canuck21a, June 06, 2010, 04:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canuck21a

A few of my regular flying mates are using Plan-G and we all seem to report a similar situation.

When flight plans are loaded the way point arrows are huge and seem to have their own mind as to when they will get smaller.

I have attached an image of what I am referring to.

tim arnot

It happens when you load a plan and switch to a substantially different zoom level than you were previously at. The line arrows are calculated before the map zooms, and hence are out of scale. You can get them back to normal by clicking the Reverse button twice, which recalculates all the lines.

Tim. @TimArnot

canuck21a

Thanks,

That did the trick.
Interestingly when I started Plan-G fresh and loaded the plan the arrows looked fine.

What I had done on the previous occasion was to load a new flight plan over an existing one
that was quite some distance away and did have had a considerable difference in zoom factor.

Haywain

Clicking the "edit" button twice does the same thing, the arrows change to sqaures and back to arrows of a normal size.

BTW Tim - love this program, absolutely superb, this will be on my computer for good. Can't wait for the next update (well I can, but you get the idea)  ;D