Welcome to the new home of Plan-G.
We are endeavouring to bring the old forum data across to the new one, but you will need to re-register here.
Old forum archive: https://plan-g.app/oldforum/index.php

Lower Airways do not display in X-Plane 12

eudoro

Lower Airways do not display in X-Plane 12

Post by eudoro »

I am using the latest release of X-Plane 12, 12.1.RC1 and Plan G 4.2.5.295 and I am unable to display Lower Airways in the map (MSFS2020 is fine). I use Navigraph for both XP-11 and 12. Cannot seem to be able to display the Lower Airway. May be I am doing something wrong in settings, but I have not been able to find the answer. Few versions ago these was find, I don't know what happened, may be somebody is able to help. I do rebuild the Navigation Database every time Navigraphs does. Thanks
Tim
Site Admin

Re: Lower Airways do not display in X-Plane 12

Post by Tim »

Can you please do a database build, and then attach the Plan-G log file here? Thanks
(if you just attach the dog file without doing a new build, it's likely that your previous database build will no longer be in it)
The log file is in your Documents\Plan-Gv4 Files folder.
eudoro

Post by eudoro »

Per your instructions here is the Log file after the rebuild. Sorry about the delay in answering. Thank you .
To make my post more clear, I do use Navigraph.
Attachments
Plan-Gv4_Log.txt
(12.54 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
Last edited by eudoro on Sat Aug 03, 2024 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Thanks. Something odd is going on - it says in the log that it wrote some 55,000 airways to the database. But it clearly isn't finding them.

I'll need to investigate that further. I'll let you know once I've figured out what's going on.