Welcome to the new home of Plan-G.
We are endeavouring to bring the old forum data across to the new one, but you will need to re-register here.
Old forum archive: https://plan-g.app/oldforum/index.php

Connexion and deconnexion not working

Aberto

Connexion and deconnexion not working

Post by Aberto »

I am Aberto,this is my first post.Sence I redownload 3 times after sept 05 ,I cannot get the button for connection and
deconnection to work,was wondering what i did wrong.Your help would be apreaciated.Thank you.
Aberto
Tim
Site Admin

Re: Connexion and deconnexion not working

Post by Tim »

What sim are you connecting to?
Is the sim on the same PC as Plan-G?
Have you set the connection parameters in the options dialog?
Aberto

Post by Aberto »

Thank you for the reply Sir,I am using flight simulator x deluxe gold edition and acceleration pack,only one pc
with 2 screens,I rereaded the instruction and look for files more options or files with simconnect to no avail.
Note=when it open it said MSFS P3D.I use plan g for years, this one has me baffle.
Thank you for your time.Aberto
Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

There are instructions for setting up Simconnect in the Quick Start Guide (in your Plan-G/docs folder)
For a local connection to FSX, either Simconnect1 or Simconnect2 should work with no adjustment. Simconnect P3D ONLY works with P3D.

If it still doesn't connect, please attach the log file here and we'll investigate further.
Aberto

Post by Aberto »

Thanks for the reply and time Sir:Couldnot get it to work.I downloaded older version to261 to no avail none ofthem work.I downloaded version3.1.4 the version on my old pc install it now everything working perfectly.
Thank you for time.Aberto